Brake calipers are one of the most important parts of your braking system. For starters, they house the pistons and brake pads. Plus, they help slow down the spinning of your wheels with the help of the brake rotors.
When Should I Change my Brake Calipers?
Do you think it's time to replace your brake calipers? These parts tend to wear out due to the amount of heat that's generated. If you need to change yours, you may come across some of these warning signs:
- Squeaking, squealing or grinding sounds
- A burning smell
- The ABS brake warning light pops up on the dash
- Your vehicle pulls to one side while braking
- The brake pedal feels unusually hard or soft
- You see brake fluid leaks by the wheel
Order OEM Brake Calipers Online Today
If you need to replace Toyota Camry brake calipers, our auto parts store is the place to shop. We stock all the brake-related parts you need so that you can take on the job. If you need help finding something specific, please contact us. Otherwise, you can place an order, and we will ship it out as soon as possible. Buy genuine Toyota brake parts now and save!
No results found for "brake caliper, brake calipers". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!